Jaguar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
Andy, don't go for a fast road Test with your new car on the M27 or M3 or you will get to meet Dave in real life. Hi-vis and Womble outfit included!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Andy, don't go for a fast road Test with your new car on the M27 or M3 or you will get to meet Dave in real life. Hi-vis and Womble outfit included!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Ah see the problem is that I work with Dave 😂 so as we are on the same shift I know that he is off as well 😂😂

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
LOL!

·
Registered
17,190 Posts
Ah see the problem is that I work with Dave 😂 so as we are on the same shift I know that he is off as well 😂😂
Riiiight! That answers the question as to Dave's seemingly strange post about your new P&J. You're another Womble!! :D

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
It's a truly amazing, yet frustrating colour. It looks completely different each time you look at it.
In bright sunshine, it pops and sparkles, on a dull day it's just 'red'....

Mine's not bad for shine, but hats off to Mark (OCD) above, his is glossy buttery loveliness. :)

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
That is stunning!
The standard has been set then Andy.. we expect photographic proof of yours looking 'at the very least' as good within a week... ;)

Including exhausts of course... :D

P.S. hope tonight isn't too 'long' for you and it all goes well tomorrow!.. :cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
The standard has been set then Andy.. we expect photographic proof of yours looking 'at the very least' as good within a week... ;)

Including exhausts of course... :D

P.S. hope tonight isn't too 'long' for you and it all goes well tomorrow!.. :cool:
It’s Saturday I pick it up, so a little longer to wait.
I have only just started with machine polish so don’t expect miracles:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Whoops.. sorry Andy.. days of the week mixed up.. for some strange reason..... :D

In which case.. I hope the next two night's sleep go well!!.. (y)

·
Registered
557 Posts
It’s Saturday I pick it up, so a little longer to wait.
I have only just started with machine polish so don’t expect miracles:ROFLMAO:
Best of luck on Saturday Andy. If you have a bit of time to kill check out Jim White on Youtube he is a master car detailer imo .

·
17,728 Posts
Best of luck on Saturday Andy. If you have a bit of time to kill check out Jim White on Youtube he is a master car detailer imo .
Very true - best I've seen anywhere on the web. Plenty to learn from his videos.

Andy - welcome to the forum. I'm sure Dave will have already told you the ins and outs of the forum - so join in.

Good look with the the handover tomorrow.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Very true - best I've seen anywhere on the web. Plenty to learn from his videos.

Andy - welcome to the forum. I'm sure Dave will have already told you the ins and outs of the forum - so join in.

Good look with the the handover tomorrow.
I enjoyed this one ...owner sent his 214000 mile RR vogue over from Ireland to get the white detail.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Yeah I subscribe to Jim’s channel on YouTube and a few others as well. Dave what do you mean sanding docs? Or is that your sausage fingers again?

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
sanding discs.

That’ll get a nice shine on the bare metal they reveal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 98 Posts