Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Hi Steve, welcome aboard...

A little more info might be nice.. or even maybe helpful to replies to you in the future.. for instance, are you right or left handed?....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have a 2009 XJ 358 2.7tdvi and have a couple of issues I need advice on.
1, I have an oil leak in the area of the webasto heater front right hand side of the car where oil has gathered coming down the chassis leg. wherever it is coming from is out of view but leak must be very slow as no oil dripping from under the car. would just like to sort it. Any ideas what might be the cause?
2, Whilst looking for said leak i noticed a very corroded pipe coming from the webasto heater. the steel one with rubber hose at either end. Is this a water pipe and if I replace it do i need to bleed anything?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Steve, welcome aboard...

A little more info might be nice.. or even maybe helpful to replies to you in the future.. for instance, are you right or left handed?....
Sorry, I drive a right hand XJ 358 2.7 TDVI 2009

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Whoosh :)

hello & welcome. You may get more replies if you post your issues in the XF section, not everyone looks here. Sorry, can’t help myself.

·
Registered
18,220 Posts
It's an XJ, Ian. X358.
But not sure we have an X358 section, do we?

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Steve. I hope someone in the know about the X358 will be along soon to help you out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's an XJ, Ian. X358.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Steve. I hope someone in the know about the X358 will be along soon to help you out.
just moved my post to the xj section John, will keep my fingers crossed

·
Super Moderator
27,333 Posts
Welcome aboard 😁

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
It's an XJ, Ian. X358.

Doh!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts