Jaguar Forum banner

New member. Toronto Ontario Canada.

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  BelaJaguarXF 
#1 ·
I have a 2010 Jag XF 5.0. 19750 km on the clock. Never winter driven. I just recently purchased this Jem. So far only driven it about 500km. It is now put away for the winter as it has been all it life. Have been learning from reading members posts. Very informative. Cheers

#11 ·
Good day, Nice ride you had. 2010 XF Premium Luxury 5.0 Gray in color. I will post some pics once I figure out how to. This car has never been driven in the winter. I grew up in the great white north of Canada and am used to American big V8's with rear wheel drive. Learned to drive on rear-wheel-drive cars, always had rear-wheel-drive cars back in the day. This car was a toy that has never been driven in the winter by the previous owner. As the new owner I will keep it as a toy and not drive it in the winter as well. I wish I would have bought one years ago. Really great to drive. Just a wonderful car. Counting down the days.....long way to go before we hit the road again. I drive a Chrysler Sebring Limited v6 gas in the winter and also have a Toyota Seianna we mostly use in the summer for towing our camper trailer.
And yes, they both have snow tires.
Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.