Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,163 Posts
Hi Martyn and welcome to the forum. Care to expand on your opening post? ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have just bought a 2.7 diesel xf premium luxury with Bowers and Wilkins audio in metallic blue. It’s my first jag I also have a track car for fun

·
17,711 Posts
Welcome Martyn from Bristol,

Hope you enjoy the help and banter.

Plenty of both to be found here.

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
Welcome Martyn, there are a number of forum members with additional vehicles, feel free to tell us about your track car as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It’s a 2003 mx5 svt with bucket seat half cage harnesses uprated coilovers. Just a fun car. I also take part in a series of events called the mx5 challenge run by the local car club I am in.

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
Sounds like a bit of fun.
I've a couple of MGs here, my youngest is doing most of the modding on the Midget, with a plan to use it for navigation rallies next Winter. It's got MX5 seats in it now and very comfortable they are.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Hello & welcome. 1 or 2 from around Bristol here, where are you situated?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Ok, top side then. I'm down in Cheddar, another very active member here (Jay) is from Clevedon. We're both big users of Swallow Jaguars for servicing etc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, top side then. I'm down in Cheddar, another very active member here (Jay) is from Clevedon. We're both big users of Swallow Jaguars for servicing etc.
Cool both not to far away then and where is Swallow jaguars based to

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Just off M5 J22 (Burnham on Sea), A38 back towards Bristol and across m'way, in Rooksbridge - if you get to the Ford garage you've gone too far. Jay moonlights there doing a bit of spit & polish for them. Very knowledgeable folk.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just off M5 J22 (Burnham on Sea), A38 back towards Bristol and across m'way, in Rooksbridge - if you get to the Ford garage you've gone too far. Jay moonlights there doing a bit of spit & polish for them. Very knowledgeable folk.
Brilliant quite local then I am down there regularly as my daughters boyfriend lives in Burnham

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
They even have a big field at the back, great for your shotgun practice then ... :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts