Just nipping out for some!

·
Registered
1,974 Posts

·
Registered
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
11,260 Posts
Nice, I’ve got them on mine. It’s amazing how much they change the look of the front of the car.
Yeah for me too, gotta have an eye for detail though

Reactions: googsy1

·
Firm Rampant Member
15,608 Posts
Think I have them too... certainly led, adaptive etc etc.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I’ll be interested to hear if the auto high beam and cornering lights work when they’re fitted.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
In fact, I remembered I’ve got a side by side of my cars, one with led and one with xenon...

00D723DF-4766-4FAC-A455-AC94D02ED6B1.jpg

·
Firm Rampant Member
15,608 Posts
I’ll be interested to hear if the auto high beam and cornering lights work when they’re fitted.

Never really noticed my cornering lights, until a few weeks back when manoeuvring the car on the drive.
What I do love is the high beam Assist.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Is it a straight swap?

·
Registered
1,974 Posts

·
Administrator
28,949 Posts
Very stylish headlights.

·
Registered
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Supposedly.
It is a straight swap . Need to drop front bumper to access lights. Everything will work except on the inside of the car the indicators will blink fast . To fix I need to find the indicator feed and fit a resistor parallel to each side job done . I don't believe the cornering or auto dip will function though.The big issue though is which cable is the indicator one .....

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Waiting with great interest, this is the kind of things we want to see. A full how to, is required, good luck 😉

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
The LEDs project further and wider. The beam cutoff at the top is softer which makes the illumination feel a bit more natural. The auto high beam and cornering lights are very useful.

Oh and the DRLs colour change to orange to be the indicators which looks cooler than the old fashioned round bulbs :)

·
Firm Rampant Member
15,608 Posts
It is a straight swap . Need to drop front bumper to access lights. Everything will work except on the inside of the car the indicators will blink fast . To fix I need to find the indicator feed and fit a resistor parallel to each side job done . I don't believe the cornering or auto dip will function though.The big issue though is which cable is the indicator one .....

The little jaguar icon goes towards the door end ( the front doors).

Hope it helps...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 75 Posts