Jaguar Forum banner
341 - 346 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
2021 F-Pace P250 SE R-Dynamic, 2004 XK8 Coupe 4.2
5,118 Posts
Anyone signed up for the meet on 22 May?

·
Super Moderator
32,347 Posts
Yup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
32,347 Posts
The next JBC event is Sunday - not Saturday. An opportunity for those who work on a Saturday to attend :)

Reactions: JayF

·
Super Moderator
32,347 Posts
The next Jaguar Breakfast Club is on Saturday 4th December at the British Motor Museum. Arrive anytime from 9.30am.

The display is free to join but for those wishing to visit the Museum and Jaguar Heritage collection (and it would be silly not to) tickets are available on the day or in advance.
Discounted admission for a one-off visit is offered to those attending our meets but we recommend purchasing a full-price ticket which, if gift-aided at no extra cost, provides 12-months unlimited entry so every subsequent visit to the Jaguar Breakfast Club is free!

To speed up entry into the Museum on the day please consider purchasing your tickets in advance on the Museum website. For a one-off visit use the Vehicle Exhibitor tab and to buy (or renew) an annual pass use the Book Visitor Tickets tab, saving time at the pay desk when you arrive :)

Reactions: JayF

·
Registered
2021 F-Pace P250 SE R-Dynamic, 2004 XK8 Coupe 4.2
5,118 Posts
Probably going to be there, think I will have to renew my ticket.

Reactions: ChrisSB
341 - 346 of 346 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.