Jaguar Forum banner

New E Pace

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Rigger 
#1 · (Edited)
Did try and see if this has already been started (usually its ChrisSB that is on it).

The new E Pace seems to have intergrated the new larger screen quite well. I personally don't mind the XF and F pace implementations but am confused as to why they couldn't do what they've done here.

edit: just realised this probably needs moving to the correct area of the forum!

#3 ·
That is neatly integrated. When they get a few years old they might be a contender for a car for my wife.

I wouldn’t spend 45k on a daily driver for her though so not worth looking at for 2 or 3 years.

David.

#6 ·
Blame the tree huggers and the manufacturer fleet average Co2 targets. Someone’s got to offset all these V8s especially as they are now continuing to make our old AJ133.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Probably the genuii in JLR marketing.

Something like;

Oh, well seeing as the E-Pace is smaller - people will be expecting it to be cheaper, therefore it will sell more than the F-Pace.

Let's get the money in while we can then, and raise the price.

#10 ·
Can't see the issue really. Like all other car manufacturers (and anyone that sells anything), they'll pitch the price where the market is and against the perceived competition. If they don't sell any they'll look again. Isn't that how the market economy works?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.