Jaguar Forum banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts
I’ve just been looking up the postcode for Sainsbury’s in Inverness IV2 3PX, should be getting low on milk by Monday 😁
Why don’t you pop up to me to pick up that ......erm fuse that I promised you?

Reactions: PeteA
Anything that’s desirable, yes
Great news ... I've just found Michelle's glasses in the Ewok & I'm sure it must be her only pair!

It's 186 miles round trip btw.;)

Reactions: PeteA and ChrisSB
Discussion starter · #64 ·
Great news ... I've just found Michelle's glasses in the Ewok & I'm sure it must be her only pair!

Sun’s out. Ducati time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GeoffW
And your pasty that's down here will be cold if you don't get a move on...

Reactions: ChrisSB
Why don’t you pop up to me to pick up that ......erm fuse that I promised you?
I might just have to take you up on that one, it is a VERY specific fuse and they are on a long leadtime

Reactions: Gav

Give me until Tuesday 😁

Sun’s out. Ducati time.

I’ve had a rubbish day, a few jobs on the TVR and then cutting the grass, the good news is, the days nearly gone 😁

Discussion starter · #70 ·
I’ve had a rubbish day, a few jobs on the TVR and then cutting the grass, the good news is, the days nearly gone [emoji16]
There’s always tomorrow.

Discussion starter · #72 ·
Need to cram it full of jobs, so that it goes fast lol
A long drive/ride and it’ll be over before you know it.

A long drive/ride and it’ll be over before you know it.

I’ve got nothing to drive lol, but maybe a good ride out will see most of it off 😁

Dave hid them so she don’t see the invoices for all the carbon bits[emoji1787]

Reactions: Ancill
Just watched this video:

You can fairly hear that Supercharger in the Defender 😍

To all the new adopters - I'm sorry... but... I really hope that depreciates like a lead balloon 😀

I wonder how many of the base, utilitarian version will be sold compared with the "Chelsea Tractor" spec'd versions. Cus I do wonder why they've bothered with the model when it is clearly competing with Range Rover and Discovery.

I wonder how many of the base, utilitarian version will be sold compared with the "Chelsea Tractor" spec'd versions. Cus I do wonder why they've bothered with the model when it is clearly competing with Range Rover and Discovery.
The base models are just a marketing ploy to say, buy the new defender from........

I've only seen 3 defenders so far and 1 of them was on the steel wheels option which looked really cool, quite retro.

The more blingy ones did look the business though I have to say.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.