Jaguar Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #41
Think there's one in Bodmin too Matt, though that's a fair trek for you..

They also do road force balancing.. depending on how much you want to p1ss your money controller/bank manager off... :D
Don鈥檛 care about the bank manager, the financial controller......well she will never know as she is not a member of the great forum 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀

Registered
Don鈥檛 care about the bank manager, the financial controller......well she will never know as she is not a member of the great forum 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀
You now hope... ;)

Reactions: Matt(SB)

Registered
Good to know, will try them both as not planning to change any time soon 馃憤
Lucky you Matt.. I don't have that luxury... :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #47
So new boots fitted and the Hunter wheel alignment done. Car wasn鈥檛 miles out but adjustments had to be made on drivers rear and front just to pull it all back correctly. Would not have thought it would have made a difference other than tyre wear O how I was wrong. Steers tracks and handles better, everyone should have this done when changing tyres.
Full alignment cost 拢66 all in.

Registered
Good news Matt, the difference can be quite surprising can't it!.. (y)

Registered
Discussion Starter #49
Good news Matt, the difference can be quite surprising can't it!.. (y)
I would not have thought it with the small changes they made, watched them do it, but on the road you can definitely feel a difference, thanks for all the advice. You have just made what was already special just a little bit more special.........now if I could only keep it clean 馃槀

Registered
My car when I first bought it. Bambi.

Registered
Wow, think the graphics are a bit OTT, if you had no idea about cars this could scare the baJesus out of you. Reality a few seconds with the spanner鈥檚 and all back straight and in tolerance. Thanks for sharing 馃憤
haha it's not the best imagery. But the car did handle like crap until it was done.

Reactions: Matt(SB)
41 - 52 of 52 Posts