Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Some of you may know I am a part time vehicle detailer and I am part of Nanolex's approved network of detailers. I cover Hertfordshire.

Here is my Jag XF S which I have carried out paint correction on and ceramic coated the paintwork and wheels for a 5yr protection, using the approved detailer only SI3D HD coating, the base coat and the SiFinish top coat. I am offering this service to Jag forum and car clubs at discounted price and you can also order products from me too.

Here is my Jag with Si3D HD coating and SiFinish top coat. This was carried out in April this year and even now, its a breeze to wash, the water beads up and rolls off the paintwork and despite regular washing the paintwork has stood up well to washing. No ceramic coating will ever stop swirls, its only a preventative measure to help keep paint in excellent condition. Our Jags have soft clearcoat so ceramic is a must to keep the paintwork looking as good as fresh.

Get in touch with me if I can help you out!

Hope you like the results.

DSC_7765.jpg
DSC_7774.jpg
DSC_7818.jpg
DSC_7492.jpg
DSC_7793.jpg
DSC_7849.jpg
DSC_7834.jpg
DSC_7829.jpg
DSC_7851.jpg
DSC_7854.jpg
DSC_7839.jpg
DSC_7848.jpg
DSC_7891.jpg
DSC_7895.jpg
DSC_7916.jpg
DSC_9228.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Bobstar, that looks a fantastic finish but obviously different cars will take varying times to get to that standard.
Do you price on estimated hours/time taken or do you have a set price for a particular model?
What ever, the results are brilliant.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Love the look, it’s fantastic. If you were close by I’d be looking for much more info but sadly too far away :(

Great job!

·
Registered
10,920 Posts
First class Bob, looking amazing.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Bobstar, that looks a fantastic finish but obviously different cars will take varying times to get to that standard.
Do you price on estimated hours/time taken or do you have a set price for a particular model?
What ever, the results are brilliant.
Hey Goddo,
I usually price based on work to be carried out and how long I estimate. A 2008 BMW Z4M I did recently was sat for 3 years, the paint was dull and rough. 3 days work quoted on it and it was smooth to touch, glossy and had a ceramic coating on it. That included swirl removal and gloss enhancement machine polish.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind comments guys :)

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Hi Bob, any chance you could get a mobile workshop and come down to Cornwall?

I'd pay the Tamar bridge toll for the return journey..... :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Bob, any chance you could get a mobile workshop and come down to Cornwall?

I'd pay the Tamar bridge toll for the return journey..... :D
Hehe thanks :D

·
Registered
2019 X260 XF R Sport Sportbrake
7 Posts
How much is the ceramic coating Bobstar? I have used Gyeon which was good but yours sounds better

·
Super Moderator
28,819 Posts
Reactions: Lukenkarl

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Bobby's not been allowed to do any customer's car detailing work due to lockdown so he's gone all rusty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts