Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here just seen this bit of the forum, heres the one i had my first jaguar, went to local jaguar dealer to look at a 911 they had took in as a trade in but seen the xk fell for it, sure it had 32k on the clock when i bought it sold it almost 3 year latter with 57k on the clock only problem i had in 3 year was the diff seal packed in very common only cost £170 to fix nice motor got me hooked on Fine jags;)

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
done the alloys myself from silver to metalic black full of sparkle made the car look better thumbnail_20170709_194124.jpg them dated headlight units killed it for me in the end had to go:(

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Nice looking car Jimmy, bit I’m biased.

Owned mine for exactly a year and a day now

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice looking car Jimmy, bit I’m biased.

Owned mine for exactly a year and a day now
aye ive seen photos of yours mark Very nice mate very nice i would not think twice in buying one like yours, as no one is in the back of mine well only a very few times, i would be happy if my next car was another xk like yours:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to tell the truth ive seen a BRG one i like a lot sure its sitting around the £34k bracket black and tan sport seats will see if i can post a link to it

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
link not working its a 63 plate BRG convertable got 47k on clock, i feel £34 grand is way to high for it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts