·
Registered
17,794 Posts
Post gone bye bye.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Ready for keyless entry install)
Wozzer!!!! that's alot of wiring :O I assume you car doesn't have the wiring and hardware pre-installed?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Wozzer!!!! that's alot of wiring :O I assume you car doesn't have the wiring and hardware pre-installed?
I need three extra wires in each door. It’s easier to change whole door wirings. For keyless entry i need: another rfa (kvm) module, another door locks, another door handles, extra door wirings, extra antenna in rear bumper.

Reactions: kjsingh

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Good luck on this Onotole, are you aware of the 'service position' for the connector for the door handle itself that should make life easier for you when you put the wire through the door to attach it:

Forum member sockpet put up a post about lock replacement, that's where the pictures come from: Keyless entry door lock replacement

Reactions: Gav

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
yes, i have manual. but thanks)

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Good stuff, I only found out about it 'after' I finished the job, I spent ages trying to work out why there was a spring there and what it was supposed to do, made sense after I read the manual... :D

Reactions: Gav

·
Registered
293 Posts
Don't really need it when your rear window is in a different postcode.

but i got the advantage of full factory tints on all the back windows though , lol

BB:cool:

Reactions: kjsingh

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Not sure I've seen a sportbrake without tbh?...

·
Registered
293 Posts
Not sure I've seen a sportbrake without tbh?...

standard in UK, can be no cost option omitted if chosen , other markets had different standards,

BB

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Ah.. thank you. (y)

161 - 172 of 172 Posts