Jaguar Forum banner

141 - 160 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
yep but you can enable Headlight assist and intelligent cruise control and park assist without needing the radar i believe .Just need stereo cameras .

·
Registered
10,060 Posts
ok cool, remind me what's park assist again?

·
Registered
10,060 Posts
That's when the wife gets out and guides you into the concrete post beside the parking space.
oh I've already got that feature along with other unnecessary features!

Found this;
But you'd need a new switch as I don't have the park assist button

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
Does Intelligent Cruise control work to slow the car as well maintain your speed?
Had that on the Audis and it was great. I find the Jag can wander high on normal Cruise Control when going downhill.

·
Registered
10,060 Posts
Does Intelligent Cruise control work to slow the car as well maintain your speed?
Had that on the Audis and it was great. I find the Jag can wander high on normal Cruise Control when going downhill.
so it applies the brakes

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
intelligent cruise control use camera to read signs and set speed by signs. works as common. no brakes. adaptive cruise use radar and brakes)

Reactions: Statler

·
Registered
8,026 Posts

Found this;
I think you can select it via touchscreen menu

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
18,220 Posts

Found this;
That video seems demonstrate another rare optional extra: 4-wheel-steering. :sneaky:

·
Registered
10,060 Posts
I think you can select it via touchscreen menu
Is that not for ICTP though? I only have ICT, I have a settings button in place of the shown button, but I guess this will work to enable park assist it's just the button doesn't have an LED or the right symbol..

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nice! I keep having an occasional look on eBay for one of these but have never found one.

·
Registered
349 Posts
:cry:
cant fit one to my Sportbrake.....

BB

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,757 Posts
Also, for the x260 can ACC be enabled that will allow it to work down to a standstill?
How would this work in practice? I don't have acc but have stereo cameras presumably cars that had it from factory have a dedicated button? or does the existing buttons get programmed too to use this feature?
you can select standard cruise or AAC.
TBF I just use AAC and select the smallest gap.

·
Registered
10,060 Posts
you can select standard cruise or AAC.
TBF I just use AAC and select the smallest gap.
Can you remember if the button was on the steering wheel Dave?

·
Registered
10,060 Posts
Jeez that looks a lot of work!

141 - 160 of 193 Posts