Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I want to show you my 2013 XF 2.0T petrol and it's mods i made myself. I am from Russia, so sorry for my poor English. First off all, I upgrade my base 8ch music to Meridian 380W. It was quite easy. I just changed my amp from base8 to high12 and install the sub. All wirings was already in car. I only changed pins in wiring loop in trunk. Then i recode CCF and all works fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next mode was AHBA (Auto high beam). I purchaised mirror with ahba sensor. Installed it. There were no can-bus wiring for it, so i made it myself. The mirror was from JAG XJ, so i got some errors with compatibility. I reflash mirror with XF software, made ccf changes and it works ok.
IkAAAgPqyuA-960.jpg p6AAAgITCuA-960.jpg

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The next one was NAVI. I purchaised navi unit from range rover. It's a IAM2.1 level3. Also i purchaised GPS antenna and two cables: LVDS for DVD and Fakra for navi. To install the latest maps of Russia i disassemble navi unit, remove HDD from it, unlock it and install maps on it. All works fine. Also i activate voice comtrol and video in motion.
T-AAAgMKOuA-1920.jpg z-AAAgMKOuA-1920.jpg hRAAAgGnGuA-1920.jpg j-AAAgMKOuA-1920.jpg

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And the last one was ACC - adaptive cruise. I purchaised radar unit on ebay. Also i purchaised steering wheel buttons, radar bracket, new bumper grille. I have installed it, recode ccf and it works. I recode radar unit to work till stop (not till 30mph like in factory settins). Now i got stop and go functional.
IMG_0935.jpg IMG_0940.jpg IMG_0970.jpg

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Good work Onotole!!

Very impressed with this bit:

I recode radar unit to work till stop (not till 30mph like in factory settins). Now i got stop and go functional.
I didn't realise it was capable of that and only stopped from doing it due to the programming!!

Well done! :cool:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Well done. Looks like you're competing with Michael @08292

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TPMS and BSD i suppose)

·
17,647 Posts
Fair play to you Onotole, thats a good bit of work there.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
And the last one was ACC - adaptive cruise. I purchaised radar unit on ebay. Also i purchaised steering wheel buttons, radar bracket, new bumper grille. I have installed it, recode ccf and it works. I recode radar unit to work till stop (not till 30mph like in factory settins). Now i got stop and go functional.
View attachment 174358 View attachment 174360 View attachment 174362
I would love to have ACC, such a rare option with the x250 it seems.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I'd have liked ACC too, but couldn't find a car with it fitted when I was looking. As an aside, I hired a Vauxhall Combo van recently and even that had ACC as standard equipment!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Mine has ACC and it's not bad.. having the ability to drop to zero MPH rather than 30MPH would be a marvellous upgrade!!

Might have to, seriously this time, look into getting the kit needed to edit the CCF...

I wonder if our U.K. based CCF expert has the knowledge on this particular one?...

1 - 20 of 113 Posts