Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected today from Trafford Centre.

·
Registered
8,199 Posts
Lovely.

Mrs S spied a grey one charging at our local grocery outlet earlier. Was quite taken with it.

Reactions: Phil

·
Registered
683 Posts
@Phil - I presume today will be about polishing it and topping up the charge, looking online for the goodies to add to it and a few short drives to really get the feel of it. My first job was to get rid of those god damn ugly number plate brackets - the rear one you will find is loose - slaps around as you close the boot.
Enjoy it.

·
Administrator
27,413 Posts
Nice.😎

Just 13 sleeps left to go.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Phil - I presume today will be about polishing it and topping up the charge, looking online for the goodies to add to it and a few short drives to really get the feel of it. My first job was to get rid of those god damn ugly number plate brackets - the rear one you will find is loose - slaps around as you close the boot.
Enjoy it.
Yes! I got the cupholder insert, sunshade and jackpads. I have tried a supercharger but it was only the 150kW, and I have already had the neighbours round for a nosy and to scare them. I am not sure if I am going to transfer my plate onto it or sell it and buy a new one so prob leave the plates for now; I agree they are pig ugly.
It really is huge fun to drive, I took it over the Cat and Fiddle on Saturday to test the cornering ability. It passed.
I got Netflix up and working, strange that at home it picks up UK programmes, but sat at the supercharger it was the Netherlands version.

·
Registered
683 Posts
At home the car connects to your wifi so Netflix, Spotify and the browser is UK standard - when away from home the cars Sim is registered in the Netherlands and it seems there is no way to change that.
So next you will need the bag holders for the Frunk and a carpet, the organisers for the centre console openings, an inflator in the boot in case you get a slow puncture as you get no inflator, gunk, jack or spare wheel, The tyres are lined with acoustic foam so a bit more difficult to repair a puncture but when my tyres need replacing I will not specify acoustic.
A big update is due any time now, the screen is on V10 and V11 is due - it changes the whole way the screen will look - so just as you get used to it??????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts