Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not posted in this forum for a while, have no idea why, signed up 18 months ago, it didn't see very busy - now by the looks of things theres 100s of posts every week, anyway:

Lovely sunny day, abandoned WW2 airfield, why not.....

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No we got asked to leave after 20 mins, private land and all, we explained we were just taking photo's and we'd soon do one, he was cool - just didn't want to get in trouble if his boss came along he said.

·
Registered
9,278 Posts
Fabulous photos there, can't make my mind up if they've been processed or you've go a wrap, some of them look chrome

·
Super Moderator
26,074 Posts
No we got asked to leave after 20 mins, private land and all, we explained we were just taking photo's and we'd soon do one, he was cool - just didn't want to get in trouble if his boss came along he said.
Ah shame :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
17,394 Posts
The car looks lovely!!!

That airfield also looks like the former RAF Swinderby - where I am sure one or two on here spent many a day getting a roasting from a drill sargeant.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some little interior mod's today. Ice Blue for the footwell to match the illuminated kick plates and control surrounds, and Ice White for 5X roof bulbs, looks good against the alcantara headlining. What ya reakon? Cool or too Fast and Furious?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Lovely looking car, good choice sir! :)

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Some little interior mod's today. Ice Blue for the footwell to match the illuminated kick plates and control surrounds, and Ice White for 5X roof bulbs, looks good against the alcantara headlining. What ya reakon? Cool or too Fast and Furious?

/QUOTE]

Perfect.
I would say that of course as that is exactly what I did on my old XFR!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Have you got a link to all the LED's you used? I replaced the ones in my sun visors (haven't used them once since ha ha) and keep thinking about doing the others.

I like the footwell ones, they kinda match the blue on the door cards too.

David.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
red would be better
Would be a bit to boy racer for my liking, but each to their own

Lovely looking car, good choice sir! :)
Many thanks for the kind comment :)

/QUOTE]

Perfect.
I would say that of course as that is exactly what I did on my old XFR!
We have simular tastes it seems :)

Have you got a link to all the LED's you used? I replaced the ones in my sun visors (haven't used them once since ha ha) and keep thinking about doing the others.

I like the footwell ones, they kinda match the blue on the door cards too.

David.
Of course, heres the link, seller also does the Ice blue as well:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T10-501-W5W-CAR-SIDE-LIGHT-BULBS-ERROR-FREE-CANBUS-6-10SMD-LED-XENON-HID-WHITE/151702370542?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=451264871087&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

1 - 20 of 132 Posts