Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
The headlight lenses almost appear smoked, is that the case or is it a trick of the light, or maybe just dark reflectors as opposed to the more usual bright reflectors?

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
If you parked like that in Oz you would return to a ticket under the wiper from plod.
Can't park facing into the traffic flow here.
That said...nice F-Type...

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
If you parked like that in Oz you would return to a ticket under the wiper from plod.
Can't park facing into the traffic flow here.
That said...nice F-Type...
But it looks like everyone else is also parked facing the same way, so maybe that's the way it is meant to be on this street?
Verrry nice car, very jealous!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
The law here says you can if you are in a recognised parking space. Only if you are parked directly on the road in the flow of traffic do you have be the other way around. You can see markings separating the parking from the road, so ok here.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Nice car mate, looks stunning.

·
Registered
9,728 Posts
So jealous, looks stunning mate.
@Jon, this is London, if you can find a free parking space you jump at it. ;-)

·
18,051 Posts
God that's a butt ugly car - not jealous at all.

Oh yeah - 100% Lying to myself. ;)

Absolutely gorgeous fella. When you coming past Belfast with it??? :)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll work on doing a road trip - I have to run it in first 1000 miles can't go over 3500 rpm :(

Not a happy bunny lol.

Oh well - already done 150 miles in two days :-D (Which is an effort in central London)

Oh yeah and in London because its basically only parking spaces, you can park whatever way you want (as long as you're not on a one way street :))

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Oh what an absolute cracker. Can't be an old mans car as its too low to get back out of ;)

·
Registered
17,512 Posts
I HATE YOU!! (Envy is such an ugly emotion . . . ;) )

P.S. Perfect colour!! :cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts