Jaguar Forum banner
841 - 860 of 909 Posts

·
Administrator
31,211 Posts
I can see the advert now : "For sale, fully overhauled Range Rover Sport, genuine reason for sale - future school fees". 🤣

·
Administrator
29,538 Posts
Changing the wheel bearings on my Silver Cross?

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
2021 F-Pace P250 SE R-Dynamic, 2004 XK8 Coupe 4.2
5,118 Posts
Congratulations, won’t have much spare time in the future 😃

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
My calculations are if there's 6 months to go before the new arrival, you have about 12 weeks left of freedom. The last 12 weeks you'll be soooo busy being dragged to kiddy shops to look at all the different cots, pushchairs, changing stations, nappy bins, baby alarms, musical mobiles, pram toys, teddy bears, newborn clothing etc, then there'll be discussions on decorating the nursery walls, installing soft lighting, then mention that the carpet may need to be changed for when baby starts to crawl.... :p No time for hobbies!

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Congratulation to you both, hope all goes according to plan.. it's definitely yours David, you can see wee one getting ready to mash the throttle down on that pic, trainings started nice and early then I see... :LOL:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #850 ·
I can see the advert now : "For sale, fully overhauled Range Rover Sport, genuine reason for sale - future school fees". 🤣
Oi! Mines a proper Range Rover… not an imposter! 😂

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #851 ·

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
David, many congratulations to you and Mrs H. That's great news.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #855 ·
I reckon if it's a boy it'll be born with a 10mm socket clenched in its tiny fingers.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
If it’s a girl I’ll have one surgically placed there. 😁

·
Administrator
29,538 Posts

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
....and you thought used Range Rovers were expensive to maintain, time consuming, frustrating and very needy! ROTFLMAO
;)

841 - 860 of 909 Posts