Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, this is my toy and my project, it's been on going for about 1 year now and has had many ups and just as many downs, I will get into these later but for now here are some pictures of how she stand currently. I know it won't be to everyone liking but it is getting there to mine, I'm wanting to keep the standard look but with a twist.

Attachments

·
18,107 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
12,065 Posts
Is that the original colour??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that your garage? I'd love a man cave like that.
No that garage belongs to a good friend and car detailed Sean at North East car care it's a cracking set up he's got.

Is that the original colour??
No this isn't the original mk2 colour it's from a mk1 but I love the colour so just went for it, it's mami blue.

·
Administrator
27,459 Posts
Loved the Mk1 and 2s. I remember jousting with them fondly in my Dolly Sprint.

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
Loved the Mk1 and 2s. I remember jousting with them fondly in my Dolly Sprint.
Dolomite Sprint! Now there was a car. Friend of mine had a Dolomite 135 and I was sooo envious.

Sent from my Nexus 10 and a rather nice black XF-S Portfolio

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Looks good Dav, I used to have a mk1 Jetta many moons ago. Great fun to drive at the time and nice and solid in comparison to other cars then.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good Dav, I used to have a mk1 Jetta many moons ago. Great fun to drive at the time and nice and solid in comparison to other cars then.
Thanks man, I do also love a jetta, they are great fun this is the same, I take it out and never exceed 50 but it's still a fun drive and gets a lot of waves and thumbs up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts