Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey My friend just got a Jaguar its 2002 she asked me to work on it , it looks a lot different then my mustang 2002 and I have no Idea what I am working with here I am in Automotive at a place called penta and I have never seen a jag in person before so can I please get some help here

·
Firm Rampant Member
22,354 Posts
hey My friend just got a Jaguar its 2002 she asked me to work on it , it looks a lot different then my mustang 2002 and I have no Idea what I am working with here I am in Automotive at a place called penta and I have never seen a jag in person before so can I please get some help here
It'll be the battery....it's ALWAYS the battery.

• Haha
Reactions: Popeye

·
Registered
Battery powered superhero
5,037 Posts
Suggest you don't work on it if you have no idea what you're doing, else it'll end in tears....

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
OK, which model Jaguar have you got, year, which engine, and what's the issues you're having?

Reactions: Gav

·
Firm Rampant Member
22,354 Posts
I tested the battery It's fine for now but when we start it we can not tell I do not know anything on Jags it would be alot of help if you all could help through this she bought it for me and I am so confused I never dealt with a Jag
Might be an idea to list the problems....

Reactions: Gav

·
Registered
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
13,375 Posts
Have you checked the turbo encabulator?

• Love
Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
13,375 Posts

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
Flux capacitor if it's pre 2003. They often give time issues, though occasionally won't happen for a while into the future.

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
Ah, caution with nearside though, their nearside is our offside, and offside is not understood, the rules are complicated apparently. The silly-mid-on could give issues if the leg side isn't covered, that's usually only apparent if the wicket isn't clear though.

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
You still haven't told us which car, which model and which engine..... Bit difficult to help, joking aside and in all seriousness, if you don't give us these details. You've posted under the XF X250 section, which covers years 2008 to 2015, yet state in #1 the car is 2002. So it isn't an XF..... But a mention of spark plugs in #18 suggests at least it's a petrol engine....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You still haven't told us which car, which model and which engine..... Bit difficult to help, joking aside and in all seriousness, if you don't give us these details. You've posted under the XF X250 section, which covers years 2008 to 2015, yet state in #1 the car is 2002. So it isn't an XF..... But a mention of spark plugs in #18 suggests at least it's a petrol engine....
Its a 2002 and I am at school I do not know the Engine I will ask my friend but I was gonna build an engine my self for the car bc nothing works

1 - 20 of 26 Posts