Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I bought XF 30d sportbrake yesterday and I was wondering where can I check my current level of DEF fluid. So I checked youtube and they showed in some tutorial that there should be next service option, where DEF level is present too. So I rushed into garage, went into vehicle information menu and there is no next service option at all. how can I check my DEF fluid level then?

Registered
馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
funny that's all I get on my 2.0D but other members on here get that info, don't know why I don't :(
If you use the remote app it's will show you DEF range though....
Oh and Welcome

Reactions: PeteA

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
funny that's all I get on my 2.0D but other members on here get that info, don't know why I don't :(
If you use the remote app it's will show you DEF range though....
Oh and Welcome
remote app? nobody told me about any app haha, Whats the name of the app? Thanks for welcome :-D

Registered
Depending on what os your smart phone runs look in the apple store or Google play store for jaguar remote but it will have to be done initially by a dealer.

Registered
Hey, I bought XF 30d sportbrake yesterday and I was wondering where can I check my current level of DEF fluid. So I checked youtube and they showed in some tutorial that there should be next service option, where DEF level is present too. So I rushed into garage, went into vehicle information menu and there is no next service option at all. how can I check my DEF fluid level then?
On my car the service option only appears when the engine isn鈥檛 running. Try searching when only the ignition is activated.

Registered
In my App (Apple version), I can't see a DEF option, but I have the distance to run in the dash info screen.

• Wow
Reactions: Gav

Registered
In my App (Apple version), I can't see a DEF option, but I have the distance to run in the dash info screen.
(on the new app) under Status? do you not see DEF DPF and Service?

Registered
And that's the new app Steve?
I'm running android but that shouldn't make any difference?
Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Slope Number

Registered
Edit can't be that as the same on iPad for me too.
I'm running 2.7.0 on android and 2.7.1 on iPad

Registered
I'm on v2.7.1 iOS on iPhone iOS 15.1 Gav, checked earlier. Bang up to date on both.
What subscription do you have?
I've Remote Premium and Protect showing under Subscriptions

Registered
I'm on v2.7.1 iOS on iPhone iOS 15.1 Gav, checked earlier. Bang up to date on both.
What subscription do you have?
I've Remote Premium and Protect showing under Subscriptions
Yup same as you Steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts