Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for tINNER TUBES foR my 2005 Xtype 2l diesel. Tyre size 205/55 R 1691V. The world seems to be out of stock. Can anyone help? I've got aluminium whee; syndrome and flat tyres.

·
Firm Rampant Member
18,826 Posts
Looking for tINNER TUBES foR my 2005 Xtype 2l diesel. Tyre size 205/55 R 1691V. The world seems to be out of stock. Can anyone help? I've got aluminium whee; syndrome and flat tyres.

Ebay..

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Welcome to the forum Carl.

Hopefully someone on the forum will be able to help you find some inner tubes for your car tyres soon.

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Quite an unprecedented entrance really.. :D

Reactions: Ianf

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Well that wasn't too difficult.
Quite an unprecedented entrance really.. :D
Especially since Dave's suggestion was perfectly reasonable.
I can't remember stuff off of the top of my head like you @Horlicks.. I'd have had to use a search engine.. or two... :D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Surely it takes a prat to know a prat and anyone talking about putting inner tubes in car tyres on alloy wheels is advertising the fact they’re a prat so it’s a fairly open and shut case IMO.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Just get your wheels refurbished. You’ll have punctures due to corrosion which will be cured in a refurb that’ll cost you a couple of hundred euros.

Reactions: DAVENN and PeteA

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: FCS

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
In any case unless the tyres are designed for inner tubes and are marked as such, i.e. they don't have "Tubeless" marked on them, it is very, very bad practice to fit tubes in them. The tubes will rub on the inside of the tyres and may burst, endangering the driver's life, any passengers and anyone around too. Plus of course unless the OP has facilities to fit them himself, the tyre shop where he'll need to have them fitted is likely to have them on the shelf :rolleyes:

Reactions: dhallworth

·
Administrator
30,260 Posts
I am quite impressed with the OPs' observational abilities. ;) I mean, it took the rest of us several posts to come to the same conclusion, and he got there in one! :ROFLMAO:

Having said that, I am not expecting long-term input to the forum from him. (rash assumption on gender, apologies)

• Haha
Reactions: Popeye

·
Firm Rampant Member
18,826 Posts
I am quite impressed with the OPs' observational abilities. ;) I mean, it took the rest of us several posts to come to the same conclusion, and he got there in one! :ROFLMAO:

Having said that, I am not expecting long-term input to the forum from him. (rash assumption on gender, apologies)
You seem to be menopausal at the minute....Well I say minute.....

Muted.

·
Administrator
30,260 Posts
Peri-menopausal, maybe. I think.

• Haha
Reactions: Popeye
1 - 17 of 17 Posts