Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Le Mans edition XFR
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after deciding to sell the XFR, but being thwarted by the virus stopping travel to the UK, I've decided to keep it and import it to France. I dare say it will probably be the only Le Mans edition outside of the UK. XFR's are definitely rare in France and the French seem to have a thing about Jag's, they love them.
It's going to cost around £4,500 to register but hey ho! At least there's no annual road tax here.
I genuinely love the car so it's a bit of a win really. The wife is happy with my decision and is still going to buy herself a DB9 or another Conti GT.
I stick a photo on here when I get the new registration plates.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
That's the problem with XFRs. Once bitten, forever smitten!!! I have no intention of selling mine, even though I have been driving XFRs for nearly 9 years. I hope the import goes well and you can continue to enjoy the beast.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2010 Le Mans edition XFR
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the problem with XFRs. Once bitten, forever smitten!!! I have no intention of selling mine, even though I have been driving XFRs for nearly 9 years. I hope the import goes well and you can continue to enjoy the beast.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thanks. It should all go OK as I'm using a professional service for the registration as French bureaucracy is a nightmare at the best of times. Your right about being smitten that's for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts