Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pleasantly surprised, nice interior and more than enough performance (quicker than my AJ-V8’s)

Wanted to try a pure EV (this is the way we’re heading) and none of the German alternatives floated my boat, thought about a Tesla but the deals on an over specced (and newer to market) iPace were way better and too good to ignore.

Range is poor and nothing like the quoted figures but won’t be an issue because any significant mileage will be done in the wife’s RRS L494.

Recently retired and enjoying being a ‘consultant’ on hours that suit and chilling between assignments.

Good to be here.

RG

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
Welcome RG, love the look of the Ipace was in one at the weekend.
Got any pics? We like pics here, oh and was is the predicted range and actual range?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome.

Had a ride in an iPace a few weeks back and it’s a very pleasant place to be with rather good performance.

Health to enjoy it and your retirement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like these. Just not the price.

Negotiated £360 a month for a HSE...no brainer! It’s a cracking motor, great interior.....makes up for the dodgy looking back end :p

09516F55-8825-4E17-9C92-A6B395E3E712.jpg

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome RG, love the look of the Ipace was in one at the weekend.
Got any pics? We like pics here, oh and was is the predicted range and actual range?
No pics yet Gav, away on business in Madrid. It’s an iPace in some sort of metallic dark grey with nice big wheels.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was one of their ‘Deals of the Month’ and not being fussed whether it was a Jaguar or a Maserati I just pushed them on spec and mileage and that was where we ended up.

Two years too so can give it back and not worry about the changeables in the meantime.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Hello & welcome. Looks like deals are starting to happen.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh really?! Wow that is good. Would work out nicely for me for a second vehicle replacing the Fiesta I have. Need to wait until April though.

Not sure these deals will be around too long.

Maserati Levante Petrol V8 £460 per month when first introduced on promo, now £960!

Get in early.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome.

To be fair I think there might be more to it than just £360 per month. What was the initial payment? 9 or 12 months?

·
Super Moderator
10,951 Posts
It's not bought, it's 2 years rent.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PS. Is the battery lease agreement included in the monthly £360
The battery is covered by an 8 year manufacturer warranty. My two year lease deal is ALL inclusive (excluding maintenance...~ I smiled at that too)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts