Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently got replaced my 2004 BMW 318D Sport for something a little (lot) newer and more comforatable.
Enter the Jag, 2013 Jaguar XF Luxury. I have the 200hp 2.2 with 80K on the clock in Lunar Grey with black leather.

What. A. Machine! Great car, fair bit of oomph, comfort and toys to play with!

As its my first one, anything to note, any hidden features I may not know about etc? Any advice would be welcome

After her first bath but before the ceramic coating

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Hi Bondie. Welcome to the forum. And to the wonderful, exciting and expensive (but only if you listen to us trying to spend your money) world of Jaguar ownership!

Reactions: bondie_85

·
18,277 Posts
Welcome Bondie, nice car.

It'll thank you for the ceramic coating(y)

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the amazing world of Jaguars. Plenty of help and advice on here, as well as our helping you spend your money on things you didn't know existed or needed ;)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Hello & welcome

·
18,277 Posts
Very much depends on the make of USB stick. Found this out with my first XF. Kingston Data Traveller seems to work for most. It also stops the occurance of playing the first track again at start up, but continues from where you left off.

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,427 Posts
welcome...

excellent choice!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very much depends on the make of USB stick. Found this out with my first XF. Kingston Data Traveller seems to work for most. It also stops the occurance of playing the first track again at start up, but continues from where you left off.
I've tried a fair few sticks, even bought a shiney new SanDisk on but no luck. Will have a look for a Kingston one and give that a try. Thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've tried a fair few sticks, even bought a shiney new SanDisk on but no luck. Will have a look for a Kingston one and give that a try. Thank you
Kingston Data Traveller arrived this morning, tried, failed :(
Are we sure that all Jaguar USB ports play music?

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
What format are you using for the songs bondie?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts