Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like a Friday 5pm collection of the new car. Very excited.

Thinking of heading up to the Breakfastclub on the Saturday at the motor museum to give her a nice drive and come say hello. Anyone from the forum going?

Cheers.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Sorry, don't think I will for this one, but plans may change.

·
Super Moderator
29,371 Posts
I’m there most months :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tommo1705

·
Registered
300 Posts
I’m going to speak to the Mrs and ask for a shore pass to bring the 8 year old down to JBC.... her sister and brother in law are up visiting though....

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
That's rather inconsiderate of them Ken..

·
Super Moderator
29,371 Posts
Sorry didn’t get to see you Richard. Saw your car though. Very nice.

·
Registered
20,471 Posts
I do like that green. And the face-lifted headlights have transformed/vastly improved the looks of the F-Type IMHO.

Reactions: ChrisSB

·
Super Moderator
29,371 Posts
I do like that green. And the face-lifted headlights have transformed/vastly improved the looks of the F-Type IMHO.

It's the Heritage 60 edition. Celebrating 60 years of E-Type I think.

·
19,741 Posts

I didn't know Jonny Vegas drives a Jag...

·
Registered
20,471 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry didn’t get to see you Richard. Saw your car though. Very nice.

Thanks Chris and sorry I missed you as well. I was looking for the XF RS but seeing you bought the iPace?

·
Super Moderator
29,371 Posts
Thanks Chris and sorry I missed you as well. I was looking for the XF RS but seeing you bought the iPace?

Yeah last minute change of mine on what car to bring as the wife came with me. Giving the R-S a break as, judging by the amount of shows coming up, it's going to be used a lot over the summer.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts

I think it’s now very Audi-esque at the front now. The camouflage green makes it look even duller. F-Types suit loud colours. And given that’s a limited edition, it’s probably a £4500 extra to make it dull 😆

Reactions: Tommo1705

·
Registered
20,471 Posts
I think it’s now very Audi-esque at the front now. The camouflage green makes it look even duller. F-Types suit loud colours. And given that’s a limited edition, it’s probably a £4500 extra to make it dull 😆
Audi-esque? No.
Aston Martin-esque? Yup!
When you have a car like yours, what's under the bonnet would be all the "shouty" I'd want. :cool:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Audi-esque? No.
Aston Martin-esque? Yup!
When you have a car like yours, what's under the bonnet would be all the "shouty" I'd want. :cool:
I’m with Shrek. It looks very German inspired and the paintwork on this one in particular was in awful shape as I’m sure Chris will testify to lol. The colour is marmite and I could take it or leave it though I also think this car should be bolshy, especially since they have introduced particulate filters and coded out a lot of the snarl in the exhaust.

·
Super Moderator
29,371 Posts
The thing to consider is that this colour is based on one of the original E-Type colours from 60 years ago.

Personally I would prefer British Racing Green with a tan interior.

Reactions: Ancill

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The thing to consider is that this colour is based on one of the original E-Type colours from 60 years ago.

Personally I would prefer British Racing Green with a tan interior.

Yeah I understood it’s significance I just was meh on it personally and then it was in awful shape with the holograms and marring everywhere. Probably would have looked better if not in direct sunlight.

·
Super Moderator
29,371 Posts
Yeah it was pretty bad. Not sure what John’s boss did to it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts