Jaguar Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Executive Member
3,188 Posts
I can assure you at the age of 18 in my light green A line flares, beige platform shoes, bomber jacket and sporting a centre parting and moustache I looked every inch the Swedish pron star and had no difficulty pulling suitable ladies in my Mini, bungee cord or not...

·
Oddball Member
1,240 Posts
Did try once in the back of an old triumph head out one door and feet out the other....................She left

·
Registered
236 Posts
Software written by someone with a bit of common sense. For example:

Providing a countdown before it goes into 'Restricted Performance' when the fault is minor (as most are). It doesn't take a genius to work out that if the throttle is wide open, it's probably for a good reason.:eek:

Not starting a DPF regeneration when the fuel level is already on reserve. That's just plain stupid!:mad:

I could go on..............
As somebody that is stuck with a Restricted Performance issue that we're unable to trace, I'm with you there.

It would also be a good idea to actually notify you when a DPF regen is in progress, giving you the option to carry on driving for a while to complete it if you wish. OR even when one is due. The car has to work that out so why not let the driver know? I really don't get why some sort of DPF information system isn't on board.

Only just noticed this is a very old thread. :D

21 - 23 of 23 Posts