Jaguar Forum banner

61 - 80 of 131 Posts

Registered
Nice to see more Italian Racing Red cars on here. Been a good while from last gallery post, so a few after Saturday's hard work. Now with carbon fibre mirror covers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gosh...when the cop shop opens this morning I'm straight down to hand myself in ...# UKs most wanted .
:laugh:

Registered
Nice to see more Italian Racing Red cars on here. Been a good while from last gallery post, so a few after Saturday's hard work. Now with carbon fibre mirror covers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Looks superb John. Wish mine looked as good!

Registered
Best colour of the range. And superb car.

Registered
IMG_6606.jpg
Do you guys think the black mirrors are over the top, seeing as there is quite a bit of "black" in other places?

Registered
Nice jobs done "One and All" !! :cool:

Registered
View attachment 173420
Do you guys think the black mirrors are over the top, seeing as there is quite a bit of "black" in other places?
A big thumbs up from me. Not sure about the black fins but I think the black mirror covers are a great addition. IMHO most protruding or stuck on bits, like mirrors, spoil the shape of the car and are best removed or camouflaged... and the black makes the mirrors blend in a bit more with the windows.

Having said that, although I have the aero/sport exterior with the boot spoiler lip I鈥檓 really in two minds about stuck on spoilers not to mention ironing boards. :)

Registered
543 bhp gives most Ferraris a run for their money.
Hello & welcome. Pop over to the "Introduce yourself" section and tell us a bit more about you & the car.

61 - 80 of 131 Posts