Jaguar Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
The issue for me is that Jaguar have reneged on a basic principle for any manufacturer that its products should have a reasonable life cycle. They also have done this in a very underhand way without any discussion with or even the courtesy of informing owners who are unfortunate enough to have the InControl Touch map system. I probably will have to install a TomTom or similar but my preference is for a working integrated system, after all, that's what I thought I had bought.
Have you looked at this site?

Which you can find via nng ( Global Infotainment Technologies )
I have no clue as to whether they are the official supplier to Jaguar or not but there is no mention of updates having been stopped.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I read JLR owners with new PIVI having now loads of problems. As usual at Jag they get Customers to test their new software 😬😬😬

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,427 Posts
No Bluetooth audio integration on the X250. Or certainly not on the classic anyway, not sure about the facelift.

Phone only.
apologies.

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Tried updating my Touch maps last night and it seems I’m up to date.
So either the Dealer updated them in Feb and there hasn’t been an update since or the updates have stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
The system I'm referring too is NOT PRO. They are 2 completely different systems.
Typo on my part. Re-read my post.
No need to shout, was only trying to help.

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,427 Posts

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,427 Posts
Tried updating my Touch maps last night and it seems I’m up to date.
So either the Dealer updated them in Feb and there hasn’t been an update since or the updates have stopped.

mines up to date too
hopefully on the next update, they'll get rid of the login requests.
bloody idiotic.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Maps in my car (a Volvo) are updated every couple of months Over The Air.

The Volvo is many times a better car than the Disco Sport was. Jaguar lost me at the F Pace with its lower quality interior than the XF I was coming from.
Exactly, well known that no money was available for a decent interior. Probably why it has the original crappy Xe dash board. It also put me off too.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts