Jaguar Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
360 view + ict = digital cameras and separate camera module
Rear view + ict = analogue camera connected directly to headunit.
All ictp has digital cameras and separate camera module (360 or rear, modules are different too).

all rear cameras for ictp are the same
Was looking into this upgrade as I would love to have the surround cameras, I have the ict with fixed rear camera only. I can see that the fakra cabling is not present in the door harnesses for the door mirrors, is there anything present under the rear seat for where the module should go? I take it there is nothing there if the rear camera goes straight into the headunit. I haven't looked yet.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Nothing under my rear seat.
Camera goes straight to the AHU.
If you don't have Meridian, the AHU is fully located behind the A/C button console on the dash.
If you have Meridian, then the amplifier is located behind the passenger side trim panel in the boot.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Nothing under my rear seat.
Camera goes straight to the AHU.
If you don't have Meridian, the AHU is fully located behind the A/C button console on the dash.
If you have Meridian, then the amplifier is located behind the passenger side trim panel in the boot.
Thanks, my car does have the meridian system with the ict. Seems like a lot needs altering just to fit anything new on this car.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
360 view + ict = digital cameras and separate camera module
Rear view + ict = analogue camera connected directly to headunit.
All ictp has digital cameras and separate camera module (360 or rear, modules are different too).

all rear cameras for ictp are the same
All info here. Meridian/no meridian- doesn’t matter’s. No cameras - no wires.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts