Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2010 Le Mans edition XFR
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 4 wonderful years of owning my XFR Le Mans edition I have just sold it to a friend. It's his Xmas pressie.
It's been a fantastic car and virtually trouble free.
I guess I will miss it a bit but as I now have the Aston Martin Vanquish 2 it would have just sat idle. At least it will get used by a fellow enthusiast.

Have a great Christmas all of you and lets hope next year sees some form of normality return.

Cheers. Les.
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire

Registered
To be fair, the Aston Martin is a gorgeous looking car and I have to say that I don't blame you at all..

But if you'd have had a facelift XFR... 馃槈

Administrator
They look so lovely together it鈥檚 a shame to separate them.

Registered
If I had to change from my XFR, an Aston Martin V8 would be in prime position... Enjoy the new car and I hope it lives up to the XFR. The bar is set pretty high though :)

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ianf

Registered
2010 Le Mans edition XFR
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I had to change from my XFR, an Aston Martin V8 would be in prime position... Enjoy the new car and I hope it lives up to the XFR. The bar is set pretty high though :)

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
To be honest, the XFR is remapped and extremely quick. The Vanquish however is in a different league, the sound of the V12 is glorious.
The biggest surprise is that both of them return the same MPG, how good is that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts