Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i'm currently on the lookout for an x250 jag xf s(2010 ro2012), only where i live they don't know the difference between the two any idea how to distinguish between the both of 'em ? Maybe the vin number ? If anyone got a clue i really need it thanks 馃檹馃檹馃檹

Firm Rampant Member
Hello i'm currently on the lookout for an x250 jag xf s(2010 ro2012), only where i live they don't know the difference between the two any idea how to distinguish between the both of 'em ? Maybe the vin number ? If anyone got a clue i really need it thanks 馃檹馃檹馃檹
look for a "S"...

Reactions: Newbiejagger

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
there it is...
Because if it's an extra option i'm pretty sure they'd cheap out on it unfortunately... Or if it's the normal version, how can i tune it up to over 300 like the 275hp one ?

Should i change the fuel injectors ? Cause the S seem to have slightly bigger fuel injectors

Registered
All XF-S have an "S" on the boot lid. And AFAIK, that is the ONLY physical way you're going to be able to differentiate.

Firm Rampant Member
Because if it's an extra option i'm pretty sure they'd cheap out on it unfortunately... Or if it's the normal version, how can i tune it up to over 300 like the 275hp one ?

Should i change the fuel injectors ? Cause the S seem to have slightly bigger fuel injectors
determine the bhp and stick a box on.
if you know the reg number it should help.

Registered
Sorry i didn't understand what you mean with that determine the bhp and sticking a box 馃槄
The reg number for what exactly?
Get the reg number, stick in the ECP website (or numerous other sources). It will tell you what car it's bolted to.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts