Jaguar Forum banner
161 - 180 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
That button changes between ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) and Speed Limiter. The selection between LDW and LKA is made in the Driver Assistance menu in the Instrument Panel menu. Then LDW/LKA is turned on/off by the switch located low down on the right by the driver's knee.

·
Registered
81 Posts
That button changes between ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) and Speed Limiter. The selection between LDW and LKA is made in the Driver Assistance menu in the Instrument Panel menu. Then LDW/LKA is turned on/off by the switch located low down on the right by the driver's knee.
This is how it works on the cars w/o Steering Assist (to MY 2018). It is also available on cars w/o ACC.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Is there any IPMA module update for Lane Keep Assist? The new Jaguars already run nicely in the middle of the road with LKA turned on and my 2017 goes from line to line. Anyone have any info on this?
No, if you have the forward facing camera system (stereocamera) then you can enable this without an IPMA update.

I think you are referring to the Steering Assist.

Some time ago I changed the CCF parameter "Drive Assist", from "Not Available" to "Available", but there was no effect on the car. I assume there are a couple more parameters to be modified (possibly deactivating the Speed Limiter function). I will try it one day...
Steering Assist has three pre-requisites:

1) MY19+
2) 360 Surround Cameras
3) ACC

Drive Assist is a 360 Surround Camera feature.

·
Registered
81 Posts
No, if you have the forward facing camera system (stereocamera) then you can enable this without an IPMA update.

Steering Assist has three pre-requisites:

1) MY19+
2) 360 Surround Cameras
3) ACC

Drive Assist is a 360 Surround Camera feature.
That is interesting, as this car: SADCJ2FX7KA396844 has Steering Assist button, but no ACC...

·
Registered
23 Posts
MoJo88, thank you. So this is an extra option in CCF that follows from what you go. Can you write how programmatically this feature is turned on? I have stereo cameras and LKA / RSI cameras. I want it to go in the middle of the road butqp currently go from line to line.

·
21,279 Posts
V3 has LDW and was mildly annoying, so switched off.

Big Red has LKA and was hugely annoying. Turned off as soon I could. Not nice having the car feed inputs to the wheel when you are doing the same.

Its off and it'll bliddy well be staying off!!

·
Registered
4,747 Posts

·
Registered
2017 XE 35t AWD
21 Posts
@Gav

Are you able to let me know which pin am I suppose to remove? Blue or Red?

I fitted in a pair of upgraded seats with cool seats. I am trying to enable the cool seats feature, I only had heated seats fitted from factory.
I am not getting any luck so far.

Hand Peripheral Input device Computer Computer keyboard

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
@Gav

Are you able to let me know which pin am I suppose to remove? Blue or Red?

I fitted in a pair of upgraded seats with cool seats. I am trying to enable the cool seats feature, I only had heated seats fitted from factory.
I am not getting any luck so far.

View attachment 192027
Alex
For X260, remove Pin 13.
It’s marked at the base of the plug beside the pin.

Steve

·
Registered
2017 XE 35t AWD
21 Posts
Hello everyone,

anybody here has cooled seat in their car can let me know what the settings should be in CCF? I tried a few different settings, I am still not able to get cooled seats to work. After switching "Climate Seat (heated/cool)" to fitted. I am still not able to see the function from the seat function on the screen.

thanks in advance!
Alex

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
Alex, looks like nobody here has attempted what you’re trying to do.

I had an issue adding LKA which disabled AEB and a couple of other features. I ended up reverting back to LDA.

I used the same steps as Gav, his worked, mine didn’t.

So it can be up to the individual car, one missing piece of wiring or one signal not getting to its intended recipient can cause things not to work as you’d expect.

Reactions: A.Chu

·
Registered
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
13,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
Updated IPMA, LKA still doesn’t seem to work. Selected, but the tick still disappeared. 🤦‍♂️
When I got the tick appearing and then disappearing I found I had to update the IPMA, how long did it take to update your IPMA?

·
Registered
2017 XE 35t AWD
21 Posts
When I got the tick appearing and then disappearing I found I had to update the IPMA, how long did it take to update your IPMA?
The IPMA updated took around 30 minutes, it downloaded 4 files. After doing so, i was also prompt to do an "Auto High beam control module" calibration.

I took the car out for a drive during that count down, the Auto light icon on the dash disappeared. After successfully done the calibration, and cycling through the ignition sequence, it seems all to be normal again, with the Auto light icon back on.
Font Wood Tints and shades Pattern Parallel

Rectangle Font Display device Electric blue Screenshot

161 - 180 of 201 Posts