Jaguar Forum banner
81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I fixed my problem with LKA and ParkAssist

The main problem wasnt the power steering type.
I did a setting in "PDC auto activation" --> Default on non configurable.
This cause that ma PA stopped working.
I changed it back to Default off and it worked again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds like it hasn’t programmed the IMPA properly which sdd are you using and what cable?
do you get green ticks when sdd initially scans for modules?
My SSD is 160 it's working online without any problem, also I have an engineering menu key generator for my VIN.
SDD showing green ticks on all modules except image processing.

·
Registered
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
11,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Then it sounds like you‘ve a faulty IPMA unit, it has to be green showing it’s talking ok over the bus.
you could check the wiring to it in the first instance

·
Registered
6 Posts
I tried many combinations off ccf configs but without a good result. With the current configuration, I am able to enable LDW tick, but it's only showing a red icon without vibration of steering well. When I am trying to set "Assistance" in LKA menu it's automatically changing to "Vibrating" but Vibrating is don't working.
My current configurations are

• Lane Keep assist -> Fitted
  • Lane Departure warning -> Lane Departure warning with Trafic sign Recognition
  • Power Steering type -> Electrical power steering with angel and torque control
  • Inteligant speed limiter -> Fitted
  • Driver Asisst -> Fitted
I also tried without the last 2 changes, the result is the same.

Errors in my previous post automatically disappeared when I deleted all changes in CCF And left only these.

·
Registered
11,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
But if you‘re not getting a green tick on first scan it’s never going to work as you need to upgrade the firmware on the ipma for it to work, at least that’s what I had to do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
But if you‘re not getting a green tick on first scan it’s never going to work as you need to upgrade the firmware on the ipma for it to work, at least that’s what I had to do.
I updated IPMA and now IPMA showing with a green tick, but only LDW warning massage working without Vibration or string assistance

·
Registered
65 Posts
did you update the power steering modul (PSCM)?
I did that at my car, but i dont know if it has been necessary.

·
Registered
MY17 Jaguar XF
16 Posts
Hi

I encountered the multiple errors when first plugging in the Mongoose cable. I snipped off pin 13 as described, but still getting the same issue.

Any ideas?

I just want my mirrors to fold!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Hi

I encountered the multiple errors when first plugging in the Mongoose cable. I snipped off pin 13 as described, but still getting the same issue.

Any ideas?

Hi, if you fill in your location someone near might be able to suggest an Indy that could do the job for you, for instance within 10 miles of me are two Indies that have the necessary skills to help. Phil

·
Registered
MY17 Jaguar XF
16 Posts
Hi, if you fill in your location someone near might be able to suggest an Indy that could do the job for you, for instance within 10 miles of me are two Indies that have the necessary skills to help. Phil
Good shout thanks, have done that.

At this stage I'll happily travel a good distance to get this sorted!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I did suggest to someone that they could make it a day trip to Liverpool, if they have a partner they could go shopping round town while the car was being attended to, but they decided it would be a very expensive upgrade, not the car but the shopping! :ROFLMAO: Phil

• Haha
Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
11,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Hi

Any ideas?

Do you mean your dash still lights up like a christmas tree after snipping pin 13 or something else?

·
Registered
MY17 Jaguar XF
16 Posts
I did suggest to someone that they could make it a day trip to Liverpool, if they have a partner they could go shopping round town while the car was being attended to, but they decided it would be a very expensive upgrade, not the car but the shopping! :ROFLMAO: Phil
Liverpool might be a bit far! But would certainly consider south Wales or the Midlands.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Yes still lights up like an Xmas tree with a load of things unavailable, AEB, LKW etc.
Are you definite you snipped out PIN 13, as it sounds like you may have got the wrong pin
Bottom row, 4th from left

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Aye, they tend to show the back of the plug, not the front.
I'm not sure if PIN 12 does anything, but worth snipping out 13 and trying it.

·
Registered
MY17 Jaguar XF
16 Posts
Aye, they tend to show the back of the plug, not the front.
I'm not sure if PIN 12 does anything, but worth snipping out 13 and trying it.
Well it seemed to connect without issue with the one I did snip out, if that's a good sign?

·
Registered
11,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Yes still lights up like an Xmas tree with a load of things unavailable, AEB, LKW etc.
ha I had wrote this but forgot to send it! :(
Ok you’ve snipped the wrong pin!
Either 14 or 12 double check

81 - 100 of 110 Posts