Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Long time Jag admirer, had an X-type back in 2004 for a few years but was besieged with problems, and then when the DMF went I left the marque.

Currently got an Audi A4 54 plate on 244k, still runs well but body and chassis starting to rot and few electrical gremlins.

Going to buy an XJ on 2010 plate tomorrow, done quite a bit of research on the other jag forum but thought I would join this one too.

Look out for all my incoming questions when I hopefully pick her up!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Portfolio! I have been trying to hang on for a LWB in portfolio but not sure my budget will stretch and keeping the car just under 100k (finance condition).

Got three fairly tall teenagers so wanted extra comfort of leg room but got to be an improvement on space than my Audi A4 haha

·
Registered
17,603 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. The XJ (X351) is a fantastic car (biased opinion) and you won't have any problem fitting in your tall teenagers, even in the SWB.
Let's see some photos when you've taken ownership.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi and welcome to the forum. The XJ (X351) is a fantastic car (biased opinion) and you won't have any problem fitting in your tall teenagers, even in the SWB.
Let's see some photos when you've taken ownership.
Thanks and will do. Was reading a post on another forum with guy saying the SWB wasn't big enough even for a car seat and whilst I thought inaccurate started to play on my mind.

Been reading your headlight replacement thread with interest!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Hello & welcome

Reactions: WelshBoa
1 - 7 of 7 Posts