Jaguar Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,359 Posts
Blue is THE best colour.......and now I'm converted to the black pack too

Sent from BLUE heaven using Tapatalk
white, black and copper is quite nice too...

·
Registered
12,106 Posts
white, black and copper is quite nice too...
Hey, that's a fantastic combination

Each to their own

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,359 Posts
Hey, that's a fantastic combination

Each to their own

it's very different but ...and I mean this..it gets more looks than the firenze red jag .

just what the comments are is another matter

·
18,267 Posts
Lovely colour and the 3.0D is a sweet spot engine for performance and frugality.

Health to enjoy!

·
Registered
238 Posts
As estates go I always think there are 2 cars that look every bit as good as their saloon counterparts and namely the Jag XF's and the Mazda 6. Got to say I love the blue/black combo. Each to their own but I'm sure you will enjoy..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very nice sportbrake , congratulations and enjoy

I like the blue/black combo too, although initially I wasn’t sure because the yellow colour you used to hide the number plate kept shouting at my eyes .

IMO it looks awesome once that yellow is removed:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new car. it looks fantastic and I hope it gives you loads of pleasure!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Best engine under the xf! That growl when you start the engine, people keep asking if it’s petrol :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Took my dog for his first outing in the new car so we could go walk by the river. This is a much better picture and shows the blue/black combo off a treat. The wife's car is an Alfa Romeo 939 Spider 3.2V6 in Italian Alfa red so they both look great when parked together at home :)

·
18,267 Posts
Very nice. The Alfa's a beaut too.

Reactions: googsy1

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
As estates go I always think there are 2 cars that look every bit as good as their saloon counterparts and namely the Jag XF's and the Mazda 6. Got to say I love the blue/black combo. Each to their own but I'm sure you will enjoy..
I'd like to add 8th Gen Honda Accord to that list, but certainly not with the 7th Gen lol

·
Registered
236 Posts
Cracker in that colour, I only had the choice of white, black or silver when I ordered my 300 Sport. Would have loved this colour again!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts