Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening everyone. :) I joined the Jag family in March of 2020. We traded in my wifes Mazda on this beaut so that we could have a little bit more room since we were expecting my son in June of 2020. This car so far has been the best purchase I have made. Several things I would love to look into for modification. I am a car guy and love to tinker. This car has done nothing but turn heads. In my city of 100k people we are the only ones with a Jag wagon. Ive yet to see another one in person. I am currently having issues on finding the correct bolt pattern? Also has anyone in the US bagged a wagon?

·
Administrator
28,949 Posts
Welcome to the forum, must be nice to be unique!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Lovely. Great wheels.

Welcome, hope you get some pointers from the guys here. We’d love to help spend your money

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Hello & welcome, stay safe. What motor/spec is it?

·
19,578 Posts
Welcome Kai

nice car indeed.

What type of mods are you looking to do?

One FM (Googsy) had an aftermarket diffuser and quad exhausts on his - very nice, but not longer with us - the car, not Googsy.

He's still very much with us ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Kai

nice car indeed.

What type of mods are you looking to do?

One FM (Googsy) had an aftermarket diffuser and quad exhausts on his - very nice, but not longer with us - the car, not Googsy.

He's still very much with us ;)

Tune, exhaust, pulley upgrade, wheels and airride suspension is really about it currently. Most of which won't be done until the warranty is over. I can't for the life of me find the correct bolt pattern though so can't buy any wheels.

·
19,578 Posts
Tune, exhaust, pulley upgrade, wheels and airride suspension is really about it currently. Most of which won't be done until the warranty is over. I can't for the life of me find the correct bolt pattern though so can't buy any wheels.
Whats wrong with the stock wheels? We see a lot of drivers in the US fitting aftermarket a lot of the time.

Some quite tasteful. Some, errrm....

As long as it's not going to be those monstrous 30" chrome slab type wheels - very ermm tasteful;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whats wrong with the stock wheels? We see a lot of drivers in the US fitting aftermarket a lot of the time.

Some quite tasteful. Some, errrm....

As long as it's not going to be those monstrous 30" chrome slab type wheels - very ermm tasteful;)
View attachment 185717

It definitely will NOT be like that. They will be very tasteful. Nothing wrong with the factory wheels. I just like other designs better :)

·
19,578 Posts
lol, fair play fella :)

We're all different. If we all liked the same things, the world would be a very dull place.

I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with the exhaust. Still toying with the idea of doing mine - and releasing the vocals of the engine a bit more.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol, fair play fella :)

We're all different. If we all liked the same things, the world would be a very dull place.

I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with the exhaust. Still toying with the idea of doing mine - and releasing the vocals of the engine a bit more.
I definitely want to hear the growl of the car more. Not it being so quiet lol

·
19,578 Posts
I definitely want to hear the growl of the car more. Not it being so quiet lol
Looking forward to seeing what you get done in the future.

Corsa exhaust system maybe? I believe they are a big aftermarket exhaust maker on your side of the pond.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts