Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thank you. It is Italian Racing Red with Black Pack. I have also added carbon fibre bonnet louvres, mirror caps and rear diffuser. My previous XFR was Ultimate Black (pre face-lift).

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Which carbon bonnet vents did you go for? Genuine jag or mina gallery?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hi all

Bought my 2015 XFR in January this year with 33,000 miles, really enjoying it so far although it has a minor issue I'm trying to get to the bottom of (I'll post in the relevant area).

One thing I'm not sure of is if I have a 'speed pack' XFR or not. I only discovered this was a thing after buying it, the speed pack spoiler is there and the original invoice mentions the higher 174mph limit but it doesn't have the front bumper splitters nor is there evidence of them being previously attached. Not especially bothered but it would be nice to know.

Great forum, I've already spent too much time reading other owners experiences.

Not the best picture but here she is:
View attachment 193474
Welcome buddy,great choice of car. I have had mine 7 months now and it's by far the best (and thirstiest) car I've ever had.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thanks, it is awesome. On a decent run I find it surprisingly good on fuel, getting on for 30mpg. Still on the standard exhaust, I've been told once it sounds like it should, my mpg will drop 😁
I'm yet to get my exhaust done, apparently pheonix exhausts were the manufacturers of the spires system so might be worth ringing them to see if they would make one for you (might even try that myself) or try quicksilver which also have good reviews.
Yeah in a long run the mpg isn't bad,I moved over from 10 years of impreza ownership so I know all to well about poor mpg but as the old saying goes........."you wanna play - you gotta pay"

·
Registered
337 Posts
They are genuine Jaguar carbon vents. Very expensive, even on eBay from a Jaguar supplier. I don't believe they are available new now, so you may get lucky if someone is selling their car and reverts to original.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Only 1 side is available to buy the other side has been discontinued.......strange.
Look lovely,I would love a set for my xfr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts