Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Hello and welcome. External differences are the larger boot spoiler (integrated brake light) and front splitters under bumper. You said you have the spoiler, so it could be or someone replaced stock one.

The front splitters are prone to damage. Both of mine have small cracks from bottoming (car park ramps). They are held on with 3M tape and a few screws. Look for tape residue.

If the invoice says 174mph, it is definitely at Speed Pack version.

Glad you love it, I've had mine since new in 2015. It is a MY15 Speedpack with optional Dark Dracos and black pack.

Standard mod is to upgrade the exhaust. Jaguar one is too quiet and polite. I want to hear a V8! I have a Spires Stage 2 that sounds great and doesn't drone on motorways.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
I have the straight cut Spires. I think it looks more aggressive than body following cut version.

Reactions: Ianf and ChrisSB

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
That does look good. And your car is a very nice colour!
Thank you. It is Italian Racing Red with Black Pack. I have also added carbon fibre bonnet louvres, mirror caps and rear diffuser. My previous XFR was Ultimate Black (pre face-lift).

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Which carbon bonnet vents did you go for? Genuine jag or mina gallery?
They are genuine Jaguar carbon vents. Very expensive, even on eBay from a Jaguar supplier. I don't believe they are available new now, so you may get lucky if someone is selling their car and reverts to original.

Reactions: xfr-shrek
1 - 4 of 4 Posts