Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Sky Car Plant

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror

Hi guys,

I'm Nick, long time lurker. Owned a 2014 XF-S for 18 months with just 50k miles, so apart from a bad diff never had any real problems or advice to post about.

Sold the diesel and will be picking up a 2009 XFR this weekend with a lot more miles. Needless to say; ill be spending some more time here in the near future. :)

Some pictures of the old S

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Cloud

Welcome Nick,

You're XF-S looks lovely.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the XF-R and then some :)

Registered
MY 2012 XF S Portfolio Ultimate Black
View attachment 188951
View attachment 188950
Hi guys,

I'm Nick, long time lurker. Owned a 2014 XF-S for 18 months with just 50k miles, so apart from a bad diff never had any real problems or advice to post about.

Sold the diesel and will be picking up a 2009 XFR this weekend with a lot more miles. Needless to say; ill be spending some more time here in the near future. :)

Some pictures of the old S

View attachment 188949
Welcome
That looks great!
I am going to wrap the windows trim in black like yours. What tyre sizes do you have on it?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome
That looks great!
I am going to wrap the windows trim in black like yours. What tyre sizes do you have on it?
Thanks! Mine was a factory blackpack car.
Theyre XKR nevis wheels (lower rear offset) with factory nevis tire sizes; 285 rear and 265 front I think? PS4S, great tire. Kept that set to put on my XFR.

Firm Rampant Member
where abouts are you sir?

welcome by the way.

Registered
Hi Nick. Welcome to the forum.
Will you be keeping those wheels for the R? ;)

Registered
Hi Nick and welcome, that's a very clean and shiny looking car.. I bet you're getting to be like a child waiting for Christmas waiting for the XFR?...

Registered
Hello & welcome, stay safe.

Registered
Welcome to the forum and V8 club. Be excited for the XFR, they are a truly wonderful vehicle, so much more than just a quick saloon. I have owned two, nearly 10 years now!!!! Since 1st lock down, I have done very little miles, no more commuting to Cambridge (320kms round trip) or customer visits. However, when I do have an excuse to use it, it still brings a smile to my face. Enjoy the pick up, driving her and time on the forum. Just be a little respectful until you get used to her. They are really Jekyll and Hyde personalities and going from one to the other is instant ;)

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, its refreshing to see a forum still alive and well.

I am very respectful of high horsepower cars, owned 4 manual V8 mustangs, including the elusive terminator cobra (550hp with a pulley change), never took out a single crowd of people 馃構

1 - 15 of 15 Posts