Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about the quality. Damn sunshine and no arty skills.
Still not driven it as of time of posting. The good lady drove it back. !!!!! Well what could I say, apparently it needs running in..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: IMG_0482.jpg IMG_0483.jpg IMG_0484.jpg IMG_0485.jpg IMG_0491.jpg IMG_0494.jpg IMG_0499.jpg IMG_0506.jpg
I was told not to red line it for the first 1000 miles.;);)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very very nice.

I bet your chuffed. Just need to find a good home for your XK ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are the man for the car Chris. I have put your name on it so put yer sen out yer misery and ring The Raj.
Chuffed aint the word.

·
18,051 Posts
Beautiful Andy, beautiful. Pure Carnography! ;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beautiful Andy, beautiful. Pure Carnography! ;)
Thank you and I can only agree with much humillity. Really impressed with the change to the bottom of the rear diffuser. I think that is what it is called. It has just transformed the rear end. Oh yes and the Sound.!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,065 Posts
Ooooooooo fantastic 😎
Sent from my Pocket Rocket using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
27,432 Posts
Wonderful.

Having driven a very similar car, I can only consider you a lucky man!

·
Administrator
25,916 Posts
It looks bloomin fab.......I hope you left some fresh stripes at the traffic lights!:cool:

Your last set of wheels wasn't too shabby either!

·
Registered
9,728 Posts
Looking fantastic Andy, imho best viewed from the back, and in the "R" guise, I would imagine quite often viewed from this angle!
Enjoy!

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
Congratulations Andy, awesome car with an amazing engine and stupendous soundtrack! :D

Really like what you've done to the rear diffuser too...Enjoy!!!

Do give us a full appraisal when you've had chance to get to know it a bit better.

·
Registered
397 Posts
What a Car!!!!!!

Congratulations mate :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Many thanks for the comments and yes I do consider myself to be lucky and fortunate to be in posession of this creation. Still considering blacking out all the badges on the back end, Would appreciate any points of view either way on that if you feel like sharing.
Left the garage minus all the hand books. But one last coment was to make sure I read page 35 i think it was. This told you how to drive the car for the first 1000 miles so as not to void the warranty. Talk about spoiling the moment.
So what is a man to do without the instruction manual.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Congratulations on a stunning motor you lucky man:adore: Love the new look back end and those ceramic disks just finish it off beautifully.
I drove a similar car last year at Millbrook for half a day and I could not stop admiring its beauty. The drive was something special and the shear power from the engine was mind boggling. Had a grin on my face the whole time;)
The best thing about this car is the noise you get at high revs, certainly up there with the supercars.
Enjoy your beast, I'm jealous as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts