Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
First loving the XFS and makes me smile every day. Noticed the front indicators have the lovely hint of amber. Has anyone done a LED swap out.
Found these
It looks like the indicators are user replaceable but is it a pig of a job.

Any advice appreciated

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Will have to wait now as nice big stone hit the wind screen this afternoon and now I have a nice crack running down the passenger side, only had it 3 weeks............

Registered
I did led conversion for number plate lights on my facelift XF and although it works fine SDD shows there is an issue with number plate lamp. Nothing a normal obd2 reader can see.

Registered
First loving the XFS and makes me smile every day. Noticed the front indicators have the lovely hint of amber. Has anyone done a LED swap out.
Found these
It looks like the indicators are user replaceable but is it a pig of a job.

Any advice appreciated
All my indicators are amber :unsure:

Reactions: PeteA

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I did led conversion for number plate lights on my facelift XF and although it works fine SDD shows there is an issue with number plate lamp. Nothing a normal obd2 reader can see.
Mine is a 2019 and all the rear lights are LED so are all the lights internally and externally except strangely the wing mirror lights, foot well lights and the glove box. I have changed these out to keep the look the same and this looks a lot better. While doing this and generally admiring the car, noticed the front indicators are filiment bulbs which give a amber hue to the lamp, thinking a swap out would leave the lamps looking silver, like the headlamp.......once I have sorted the windscreen might revisit this.

Registered
Mine is a 2019 and all the rear lights are LED so are all the lights internally and externally except strangely the wing mirror lights, foot well lights and the glove box. I have changed these out to keep the look the same and this looks a lot better. While doing this and generally admiring the car, noticed the front indicators are filiment bulbs which give a amber hue to the lamp, thinking a swap out would leave the lamps looking silver, like the headlamp.......once I have sorted the windscreen might revisit this.
I didn鈥檛 know they downgraded Indicators to filament bulb in x260. If it鈥檚 a filament bulb it should be fairly straight forward job then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts