Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Aad and since a few months I'm the proud owner of an X260 MY2017 2.0D AWD.
I'm an independent business consultant for international software & services companies and live in Belgium. For more info on my professional life, please see LinkedIn.
After attaining my drivers license, I started with a VW Golf MK1, and since then I have driven quite a few cars: Audi B3, Mercedes C124, 2x Ford Scorpio MK1, BMW E36, Rover 600, Saab 9-5 YS3E, Lexus IS XE20, BMW F11, Citroen C6, Jaguar X260.
Sometimes chosen based on reliability, but more often because it is different from the rest. Sometimes for private use, but more often as a company car. Some times secondhand, but more often brand new.
Audi B3, Scorpio, Rover 600, Saab 9-5, Lexus IS and Citroen C6 I did choose with my heart, and this also goes for my present X260.
In a sea of 5 series, E classes and A6's, the XF stands out from the crowd.

Attachments

Registered
Welcome Aad, that's quite an eclectic mix of cars you've had over the years.

Administrator
Welcome Aad, great intro. Enjoy your Jaguar.

Registered
Hello & welcome

Registered
Welcome Aad. You have good taste. :)

Registered
Hi Aad. Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my Nexus 10 and an XJ Portfolio. . . 鈽

Registered
Just noticed, you seem to have 2 threads up here, trying to confuse us all :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome and apologies for the confusion I created with the duplicate posts.
I totally forgot about my first post when I posted a similar one after I had figured out how to use this forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts