Jaguar Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Reply from Jag CRC:

Thank you for your email dated 1st June. I am sorry to learn of the issue you have experienced with your Jaguar's InControl features and I understand your reasons for contacting us.

We have been made aware of an issue whereby customers cannot use their Incontrol Pro Services and are receiving the messages you have described. This is being investigated as a matter of urgency, however we do not have an expected time yet for a resolution.

Given the above, I can only recommend attempting to sign in periodically until successful.

I am sorry I am unable to respond more positively. Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

·
Registered
18,220 Posts
Read: We have no idea what it is except that lots of you have contacted us about it. It may get resolved at some point in the future, or not, and so until then keep trying until it works. Or not. But don't bother us with it again.

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Agree - my gripe is now, that I wouldn't have known anything about it until Dave raised his gripe! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Agree - my gripe is now, that I wouldn't have known anything about it until Dave raised his gripe! :ROFLMAO:
gripes of wrath

Reactions: OBC John

·
18,475 Posts
Bugger - I've got the same warning came back today.

Checked the nav maps feature while I was out, so not relying on the house wi-fi, and it doesn't connect to my phone, so purely on the sim card (which I replaced a few days ago - Doh!!!)

The satellite view works perfectly fine.

Will check the news function tomorrow.

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Bugger - I've got the same warning came back today.

Checked the nav maps feature while I was out, so not relying on the house wi-fi, and it doesn't connect to my phone, so purely on the sim card (which I replaced a few days ago - Doh!!!)

The satellite view works perfectly fine.

Will check the news function tomorrow.

my dealers are aware of this issue .
let's see what the next few days brings.

No issues with the Android apps etc

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
all sorted this morning.
.hurrah.

·
Registered
12,126 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yep all back to normal this morning.

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
hurrah

20200602_110102.jpg

Reactions: R17 and lozcart

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Noooo
online media asking for a log in (again).
Spotify missing...
Will fettle this week.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts