Jaguar Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,830 Posts
still no news on mine....well...not mine fully, unless I pay the final settlement.
Any idea if it is delayed by the chip shortage?

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
Any idea if it is delayed by the chip shortage?
the dealer hasn't said.
However, I haven't chased ...as such.

Will give them a bell at the end of next week.

What I won't do is kick off, if it is delayed.

Utterly pointless

I've been in the position of scheduled orders being pushed back 9 bloody months, when Fukishima went sub-orbital.

I've warned work that I might have to loon about in the little scamp, or borrow Luke's GTC.

Reactions: Ancill

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
We’ve been offered deals through CarWow with 14% off an IPace. Build cost from Jaguar is £83k with options, we’re getting offers of £71k from 3 dealers. Getting hold of them or getting them to call you back to accept the offer is proving to be the hard part.

Reactions: ChrisSB

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
I’ve just put a spec through Carlow for F-Pace, will be interesting to see what comes back.

Reactions: dhallworth

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
The other place I’ve had a good price is from drivethedeal. They want us to collect from Lincolnshire though. Not the end of the world but Aberdeen are offering free delivery in an enclosed trailer. If I can’t get any luck from Aberdeen this weekend I’ll phone Robin at Drivethedeal back on Monday.

Our IPace offers from CarWow are approximately 14% off.

David.

Reactions: ChrisSB and DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
The other place I’ve had a good price is from drivethedeal. They want us to collect from Lincolnshire though. Not the end of the world but Aberdeen are offering free delivery in an enclosed trailer. If I can’t get any luck from Aberdeen this weekend I’ll phone Robin at Drivethedeal back on Monday.

Our IPace offers from CarWow are approximately 14% off.

David.
I was quite impressed with Drive the deal, tbh.
However, the dealer in question was based south of Brum.
Best of luck.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Do you know which dealer it was?

The guy told me that the dealer for the Jag was in Lincolnshire. It’s not Duckworths and Marshalls claim it’s not them.

Will see what the weekend brings and go from there.

David.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts