Jaguar Forum banner
341 - 359 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #342 ·
If I didn‘t need something that can tow 3.5 tons I’d quite happily have an EV (probably an IPace) to replace my Range Rover and accompany my XFR.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #349 ·
Finally got a look at the IPace today :) It’s lovely. Jet washed the outside to get the crap off it. Will be doing contactless washing until it’s been ceramic coated. Had a drive of it earlier too and am really taken by it. It really is lovely.

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Liquid Hood Water Automotive tire Automotive design

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

One of the touches that I really like is the black stripe on top of the aerial for the clearsight camera.

I noticed that wireless Apple CarPlay isn’t enabled on it yet. That’s part of the 3.0 update for Pivi Pro. This is still running on version 2 at the moment so hopefully that update will be available before long.

David.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #350 ·
There was a post on the IPace Facebook group earlier where someone was asking about pedal covers which got me thinking... they were optioned on our IPace but I didn't remember seeing them...

I called Dad who was out in it and asked him what pedals were on it and sure enough it's turned up without the sports pedal covers fitted. I checked through the vehicle order form and sure enough they're listed with a cost of £122 on them.

Have called the dealer and have told them what's happened. They're going to look into it and will call me back. They offered to get it into the local dealer and have them fitted but I've told them that if they can post them out I'll swap them over myself as it's not worth the hassle of a trip to the dealers.

Fingers crossed!

David.

Reactions: ChrisSB and PeteA

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #351 ·
Despite them having been booked off on the job for the car, the pedals were indeed still on the shelf in the parts department. They're popping them in the post today so hopefully they'll be here before the weekend :)

David.

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
I wonder if, in the absence ofanyone not noticing they were missing in a couple of weeks or so, they may have appeared on eBay ... :unsure:

·
20,244 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #356 ·
The pedals were a dealer fit accessory so I'm fairly certain that's all that's missing after having a good look around it.

Will print the order form at the weekend and go over it properly just to be absolutely sure though.

Reactions: ChrisSB

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #357 ·
Pedals arrived in the post this morning.

Interestingly, the accelerator one clips over the existing pedal, the brake pedal one you remove the old rubber and fit the new cover to the pedal. The accelerator was easy to fit, the brake pedal was an awkward sod as there was little give in the pedal rubber to slip it over the metal pedal.

Anyway, pictures :D

Before:

Automotive tire Automotive design Grey Automotive exterior Motor vehicle

After:

Automotive tire Automotive design Rim Synthetic rubber Automotive exterior

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Kitchen utensil

Grille Automotive design Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Just a little simple upgrade that looks much smarter IMO 😊 Probably a waste of £122 though if the truth be told 😂

341 - 359 of 359 Posts