Jaguar Forum banner

Few bits for sale + Tyres for XJ + Wireless Headphones

754 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  dvdlock 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,
Unfortunately I no longer have my XJL and so have no need for some bits I have.

Two part worn Falken Azensis tyres 275/35 ZR20 102Y part worn rear Tyres. 4.8 to 5mm tread. Still a bit of life in them yet. No repairs done on them.
Taken from my own XJL when I had new tyres all round fitted. As I no longer have my Jag I've no need to save them as spares.
£80 £60 the pair collection only. Really can't ship them but you can have them collected.

icarsoft LR V2 (Now Sold)
Purchased this last year. I plugged it in to try it back then and never actually used it. Still has the film on the screen. It also has the small USB Data Cable but thats not in the picture.Obviously no longer need it. They are £136 on ebay. Will take £110 posted (UK mainland only)

Wireless headphones.
I have 3 sets. The brand new ones (never used) are in the original bags. Unfortunately one of them is badged Range Rover. Its the same headphone though. The 3rd one (middle in the picture) must be an earlier one.
New ones £35 each or £65 the pair posted. The middle one £25. All free postage (UK mainland only).

I will leave them for sale here for forum members but will put them on ebay at the weekend.

Thanks
Dave.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry to read of your parting. I hope it was from choice and not by force of circumstance.

#3 ·
Hi John
No it was because my exec private hire didn't work out and it was too much of a car for me as a daily driver :( so it had to go.

Sorry John, I just realised you have an icarsoft up for sale as well, I only just noticed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.