Jaguar Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Firm Rampant Member
21,839 Posts
Nothing to do with FaecesBook contacts.
If anyone you know has your details on their phone in the phones Contact List and also has FaecesBook on that phone, they will try to scrape that info for it's own use. Usually through a quick pop up when logging in something like asking "Do you want to forbid FaceBook from using your Contacts?" which is easilly missed and clicked through allowing FB to harvest info.
those who use ( great term) faecesbook can't of missed the blatantly fraudulent adverts for investments, instant slim pills and all manner of b.ollocks.
can't say I miss it....

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Nothing to do with FaecesBook contacts.
If anyone you know has your details on their phone in the phones Contact List and also has FaecesBook on that phone, they will try to scrape that info for it's own use. Usually through a quick pop up when logging in something like asking "Do you want to forbid FaceBook from using your Contacts?" which is easilly missed and clicked through allowing FB to harvest info.
As far as I am aware I am completely free of Farcebook, my whole point is why use a site that has a proven track record of selling off your details, I just can't see the point, it's a bit like saying that I know the fire burns but I'll put my hand in it anyway. Phil

• Haha
Reactions: ChrisSB

·
Registered
23,896 Posts
I don't use Facebook. But sort of understand the attraction. To a lesser extent it's exactly the same as this forum - a social thing. Most of us have never met but somehow feel the need to log-on every day and share "stuff".

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Perhaps we should rename this forum from Jaginfo to Jagbook?

• Haha
Reactions: popeyepoole

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
JagFaceInfoBook.org

21 - 26 of 26 Posts