·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice one in Marshalls in Oxford

IMG_2504.jpg

Nice price too :eek:

IMG_2505.jpg

And wilf'd photo too. What more do you want ?

Attachments

·
18,051 Posts

·
Registered
9,728 Posts
nice;
image.jpg

·
Registered
597 Posts
I saw it a couple of weeks ago - whilst servicing the wife's Freelander.. Loved it.. The new showroom is very convenient for my work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I ordered one of these last night.

In the dream I was having, where I was rich and could afford to spend over 100k on a car

James

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Really? That colour is amazing in sunlight

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
I agree, I prefer the look of the XFR to the RS as well. Fast and luxurious, doesn't need to be mega shouty for me, looks or noise wise. Just my opinion though, I know loads like them.

·
Super Moderator
27,286 Posts
I agree, I prefer the look of the XFR to the RS as well. Fast and luxurious, doesn't need to be mega shouty for me, looks or noise wise. Just my opinion though, I know loads like them.
I agree, enough to make it special without the boy racer looks

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The RS is surprisingly un-shouty apart from start up, that's what I like about it. Looks? Well the Mrs likes the ironing board for when we we go camping :giggle:

·
Registered
983 Posts
If I had been buying my RS new I would of opted for no spoiler. Personally I don't think the RS needs to be that loud and it also affects rear vision. What it does do, and I'm sure Neill will agree with me on this one, it turns heads, without it I don't think it would do that.

It might come in useful as a picnic table on my trip to France next year?

·
Registered
17,512 Posts
The lower part of the rear end looks, well, Lego-esque. Stuck on.

Sent from my Nexus 10 and a Black XF-S 😎

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
If I had been buying my RS new I would of opted for no spoiler. Personally I don't think the RS needs to be that loud and it also affects rear vision. What it does do, and I'm sure Neill will agree with me on this one, it turns heads, without it I don't think it would do that.

It might come in useful as a picnic table on my trip to France next year?
Or come to a compromise and get the speed pack spoiler

WP_20160313_15_48_11_Pro.jpg

·
Registered
581 Posts
Really? That colour is amazing in sunlight

Colour is fantastic, I prefer the R spoiler and the wings are very different. The best thing about the SVR is the seats - i loved those in the Project 7.

I'd need to drive them both - does it really justify the extra ££, given the small power hike?

Don't get me wrong - lovely car.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts