Jaguar Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts
Most definitely not...there's laziness and then there's.....
A bit of a gimmick if I’m honest, but had a use just before Christmas, some muppet had parked so close to me in the rail station car park, I couldn’t open my door much, so I started the car and reversed it out, all done on the phone, have to admit, it is a bit scary watching your car manoeuvre itself with nobody inside

A bit of a gimmick if I’m honest, but had a use just before Christmas, some muppet had parked so close to me in the rail station car park, I couldn’t open my door much, so I started the car and reversed it out, all done on the phone, have to admit, it is a bit scary watching your car manoeuvre itself with nobody inside
:)

When mine, on day 2, tried to bay park into another motor I sodded that off for a game tin soldiers.

I rarely ever use the self parallel parking ...by the time you've d.icked about with the indicator etc some tool has nicked 'your' spot.

What I do use is the parking exit feature...even though it doesn't quite straighten up quick enough for me.

:)

When mine, on day 2, tried to bay park into another motor I sodded that off for a game tin soldiers.

I rarely ever use the self parallel parking ...by the time you've d.icked about with the indicator etc some tool has nicked 'your' spot.

What I do use is the parking exit feature...even though it doesn't quite straighten up quick enough for me.
Self parking is a bit slow though isn’t it, no better on other brands either

Self parking is a bit slow though isn’t it, no better on other brands either
It's careful, I suppose.

With the cameras and sensors ( I tend to use the 360°) you've got to be a special gimmer to not be able to park up.

Only reversing? How quaint!
And yourself? An XF I believe. How very common.

Sent from my Nexus 10 and an XJ Portfolio. . . ☺

Can you drive yours whilst being a passenger in another moving car? (in theory - but would get a few stares in a car park or arriving at a car show) Or is it legal in only limited circumstances?

Can you drive yours whilst being a passenger in another moving car? (in theory - but would get a few stares in a car park or arriving at a car show) Or is it legal in only limited circumstances?
You have to be within Bluetooth distance, so in theory yes, but it isn’t fast, 2/3mph

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.